The Blind Juggler has been shown at various exhibitions and events in various countries. It is a great hands-on exhibit to communicate and illustrate abstract concepts from dynamical systems theory such as stability, chaos, and periodic orbits. Selected exhibitions include:
- Haus Konstruktiv, Demonstration at book launch event for exhibition Quantum of Disorder, Zürich, Switzerland, 2015
- Science Center Dynamikum, Special Exhibition geschickt3, Pirmasens, Germany, 2012
- Exploratorium After Dark, San Francisco, USA, 2011.
- Heinz Nixdorf Museumsforum, Special Exhibition about Claude Shannon, Paderborn, Germany, 2010.
- Robodays, Odense, Denmark. 2009.
- Festival Della Scienza, Genova, Italy. 2009.
- Various high-schools (Gymnasia) in Switzerland, as part of the ETH promotion tour (with D-MAVT) ETH Unterwegs. Ongoing since 2008.
- Nacht der Forschung, Zürich, Switzerland. 2008.
Contact us if you are interested in showing the Blind Juggler at your event.
A few impressions from these exhibits:
Swissnex San Francisco posted a time-lapse video of the Blind Juggler exhibition at the Exploratorium San Francisco “After Dark” event: